Friday, August 17, 2007

Paint it blue

Our first week (almost) in Toronto has been sheer work. We've been painting, painting, and painting our apartment to cover the ugly shades of brown (from nicotine color to baby poo) the previous tenant had covered the walls with, getting furniture and other stuff and opening boxes. But even though my back hurts now and I'm getting sick of painting and not being able to relax and sit down on a comfortable couch (which we don't have yet), it has all been good. Everything's been smooth and we've encountered no real problems yet.

Here are a couple pictures of our place I took today. That's all for now, because we've got an early wakeup tomorrow and I gotta give my paint-stained body a rest. I'll write more soon though.

The kitchen is slowly getting covered in white

No comments: